Thursday, January 15, 2015

10-Day Detox

The hubs just got his annual physical this week and the doctor recommended the 10-day detox diet by Mark Hayman.  So if he has to do the 10-day detox diet... I have to do the 10-day detox diet.  I have done some research on it, and it doesn't look all bad.  Although, it doesn't look all that pleasant either.

I have ordered the book from Amazon for $19.75 and it will be here on Friday.  I have also ordered his Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook.  I am going to spend the next week organizing and prepping to begin the diet on Monday the 26th.  Why not start right away you ask? We have his mom's 70th birthday next weekend... it will be like one last crazy carb binge.  I need to do a pantry raid and clean out the fridge of all the "bad" foods.

I will provide a step-by-step of the process including pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment